Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Simply Amazing...

 
Life's Journey Scrapbooking Design Team ... I am just amazed at what talent our design team produces each and every month with our monthly kit.   Putting the kits together is like Christmas for me, I get so excited when the boxes arrive and we start arranging the newest released papers and embellishments ... BUT ... I love, love, love most of all seeing the AWESOMENESS of our design team.  These ladies are so very special to me and their talents are so marvelous!  This post I thought I would share a little bit about these ladies and how I came to know each of them.
 
Has been with me the longest - 6 years now and I don't know what I would do with out her!
We met when she walked into LJS and our friendship has grown to a sisterhood.
Monique
 




Chris

I have known Chris the longest.  We met 10 years ago through the Parks & Rec program.  She joined my design team 4 years ago.  Chris is my go to girl!  I need something and she will have an idea or plan for me.  She and her lovely family have become very dear to our family and I cherish each and every moment we spend together. 
 



Edna

Edna and I met at one of our wonderful retreats.  She has been on the design team and worked on and off for me at the store for almost 3 years now.   Edna is my confidant ... she is all knowing ;-)  My sounding board ... but she is more than that she keeps me on the straight and narrow and out of Karma's way.   I would be lost with out her.



Truly, I would be lost without each and everyone of these talented ladies. 
Make sure you stop by the store and view these pages in person.

Have a great day!
Shannen ;-)

No comments: