Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Gifty Goodie Tutorial

A Little Halloween Gifty Goodie Tutorial...
 
Nothing like a little gifty to get you in the giving mood!   Halloween is one of my favorites... I just love constructing Halloween crafts and little goodies.  Thought I would share one of my latest little gifts.  These are perfect for the people in the office, a Halloween party or a little gifty for your children's lunch box.  Simple and easy, you can make 4 per sheet of double sided pattern paper.
 
There is what you will need:  a cutter, scissors, hole punch (I prefer my faithful friend the Crop-a-dile) pattern paper (must be double sided), ribbon and a little goodie.  

Cut your pattern paper in a 6x6 square. 
Then fold, almost in half but not quite, then flip it over and do the same thing creating a 1/2 inch base for your card.  (see picture below)

Next fold the opposite corners in to the center.


Ink, Ink, Ink until your little heart is content!
I love inking everything so I add a bunch.

You can now fold your to corners together and punch a hole in both.
Use your ribbon to secure your new creation. 

I added a Ghirardelli chocolate to one side and a little tag on the back side. 
These are so cute and they will stand upon a desk or a place setting. 
The lighter weight paper you select the harder it will be to make this little project stand up.
 
Hope you enjoyed my little tutorial!!  I just love sharing little goodies with everyone.

No comments: