Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome .... JUDY ... JUDY ....




I am a happy red-hat grandmother and Scrapbooker. No matter how
much I try to scrapbook at home, it just doesn’t happen. I have the
room, I have the stuff, just not all the fun people to do it with me.
I have been scrapbooking about 4 years. I first scrapbooked with no pictures. I was
too scared to put pictures on my pages. It took me like 2 hours per page when I first started.
It is such a great way to relax and spend time thinking about the people you are scrapbooking. I was so excited when I was asked to be on the design team. I am not at all the other gals, they do some fabulous pages. I still struggle, but some days those pages look really great and it makes
me proud to have them displayed in the store.

You really don’t know what you are missing. If you are one of those people
who always wanted to learn how..start now, you will be glad you did.
Judy

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Judy - It's good to meet you! I love that red and purple look you've got going there with your 'red-hatter' outfit.

I enjoy ooo-ing and aaa-ing at your layouts featured in the store. I'd love to see some of your finished albums. Maybe at one of our get togethers you'd be willing to bring some and share?

Looking forward to designing with you and the rest of the gals!

~ Cindy