Saturday, December 8, 2012

'Let It Snow'

 'LET IT SNOW'
I'm totally in love with Decembers amazing kit!  There is nothing more exciting than new fresh fun SNOW paper and embellishments ~ Let It Snow kit is loaded with papers and super fun embellishments from BoBunny, Studio Calico & CI ~  The kits are all sold but ~ we do have some of the papers and embellishments still available.
 Edna

 Shannen

Monique


OK OK... So I know I have been slacking with my posts and I am super sorry about that.
Life in my little world has been super crazy as I'm sure everyone who reads this can agree ~ once Thanksgiving hits life goes into over drive until Christmas Day!

Well same for me!!!   Time got away from me.  But I'm back and here to tell you, the December kit 'Let It Snow'  is so super fun and super cute.  The papers are amazing and don't need much embellishment at all.  The design team had an amazing time with the kit.  Everyone was oohing & awing over this kit!  If you have not seen the papers we have a few left in the store but they are going fast.   

With the December kit we have been so excited to add a new line of product to the store ~  Welcome BoBunny to Life's Journey Scrapbooking!   We brought in 3 of their new lines and will be adding more after the Winter CHA show.

No comments: