Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Wreath

This little wreath is one of my favorite projects because it is quick, easy and I can use up my scraps!
 
You will need the following:  a styrofoam wreath shape, straight pins, a pen and scrap paper cut 1"x6" and 2" by 6".  I used stamps as embellishments for the wreath.


Roll your paper pieces around the pen until they curl.
 
Adhere the paper pieces to the wreath using straight pins.
 


Continue your layering until the wreath is as full as you would like it to be.
Add your embellishments to finish it out.  I used ribbon on this one for hanging, but you don't have to do that.  Total construction time is 1-2 hours.  
 
Hope you enjoy making an inexpensive themed wreath.
You can see this wreath hanging in the store if you would like a closer view of the process.
 

No comments: