Thursday, November 18, 2010

Say A Big Hello to Cindy



Paper, paper, and even more pretty papers – everywhere you look! That’s what you’ll find any day you walk into my little art studio.
I have been creating traditional-size, paper based scrapbooks since my youth. Recently I changed my focus to mini-size, altered and shaped photo books. I also do hybrid scrapping, mixing my digital and paper media together while building pages upon pages of memories for our family to flip through for years to come.
I enjoy creating my own greeting cards and handmade gifts while sharing with fellow crafters new styles, fun techniques, and a bit of good ol’ fashioned chatter while playing with the fabulous designer papers available on the scrapbooking shelves these days. With 5 grown daughters, 9 grandchildren in the mix and a few cuddly pets too - I never run out of inspiration for my scrapbooks and I always have another greeting card gift giving opportunity just around the corner!
My creative style is eclectic - as is the type of crafty projects I make. While not all my endeavors fall under the purview of scrapbooking, many of my artful projects do include scrapbooking materials like those found right here in the Life’s Journey Scrapbooking store. On any given day you can find me busy at play, creating greeting cards, artist trading cards (ATC’s); altered books, boxes, tins; making trinket boxes, gift bags, collage works and creative journals too. Of course I always have a mini-album in the works on my table as well.
I’m looking forward to sharing creative projects with you and your scrappy friends! Be sure to check in here often to see what the latest projects are that we’re all creating with those wonderful stamps, pens, buttons, ribbons, 3-D embellishments and of course wonderful designer papers, papers, papers!

No comments: