Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chrissy's Class ......

Look at this Fabulous project that Chrissy brought us on Sat (8/15) .......
What an amazing idea ...... an Over Flow Photo Album
We completed this amazing box ready for any extra photos that you just can't part with but have not put in an album.

Thought I would share with you the box I made during the class.... I completed this box for Brad and plan to make a second one for Mikayla .....


This is the Top .....



This is the Front ....



These are dividers I completed for the inside of the box.
If you are loving this project ..... I have 2 extra kits for sale at the store .... I also ordered extra boxes for the store if you want to design your own Over Flow Photo Album.

Now here is the best part ..... I have the dates set with Chrissy for you next 2 classes.

She will be joining us again on Oct. 10th from 1-4 pm
What will she be bringing us ..... your choice of a fall or a Halloween, clip board frame.
I will post photos just as soon as she has them for me. You will get to pick a fall frame or a Halloween frame ... or you can do both. You will need to let us know when you register.

Next she will be joining us on Dec. 5th from 1-5pm
We will be completing a Christmas Album Project.
I will give you more details as I have them.

No comments: