Sunday, June 7, 2009

Open House .......


We had so much fun!!!! Chrissy came to the store and showed us all how to make this adorable travel pouch .... the most amazing thing about this is you could make it for so many other things...... just a little brain storming here but .... I'm making one for each of our dogs records, the kids 4H records, you could use it to document your pregnancy, for your childs school year, special events .... Have I talked you into checking it out yet? The picture on this post is only of the front .... I will post the photo's of the inside and the back on our website ... Life's Journey. The best part is .... Chrissy has agreed to bring us another unique class project in Aug/Sept. I will be setting the date with her and will get all the info. out to everyone.


Before I forget ..... I would also like to thank all of you ... our amazing customers for all of your support.

No comments: